- Make Your House a Healthy Home
- Healthy Homes Maintenance Checklist
- Animals, Bugs, & Pests
- Asbestos (EPA)
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (CDC)
- Drinking Water
- Green Living
- Household Chemical Waste
- Homeowner's Guide to Moisture Management
- Lead Poisoning Fact Sheet
- Mold - Questions & Answers
- Tobacco Smoke
- Water Damage Fact Sheet
June is National Healthy Homes Month!To achieve a healthy home, follow these 8 principles:
- Keep your home dry.
- Keep your home clean.
- Keep your home pest-free.
- Keep your home safe.
- Keep your home contaminant free.
- Keep your home ventilated
- Keep your home well maintained.
- Keep your home temperature controlled.
Reference the iTunes store for more information on the new Healthy Homes App! The app offers practical how-to guidance on how to have a safe and healthy home, right at your fingertips. The app offers introductory information and guidance for consumers by teaching the “Principles of a Healthy Home”. For those users more familiar with healthy homes concepts, the app features detailed information by topic.