Tri-County Health Department is committed to protecting your privacy. Staff members treat your medical information in compliance with federal and state requirements.
Tri-County Health Department's Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you may access this information. Medical records are released only to people or groups that are permitted by law to receive them.
Requesting a Copy of Your Medical Records
To get a copy of your medical records you must complete the Request for Tri-County Health Department to Release Medical Records, Health or Personal Information. Download and print the form or obtain a copy from one of our offices. We would also be happy to fax or mail a copy of the release form to you.
A few important notes:
- The authorization form must be signed by the client.
- The social security field is optional.
- Signatures other than the client's must have documentation of authority to sign. A valid ID may be required.
- You can return the completed signed form in person, by mail, or fax.
- Our mailing address is: Attn: Medical Records
Tri-County Health Department
6162 S Willow Drive, Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Our Medical Records fax number is 720-200-1487
- For Immunizations Records call 303-451-0123
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for a copy to be made. Some records may take longer if they need to be retrieved from an off-site storage facility.