Learn more about measles and where to get your child vaccinated to keep them healthy and to keep measles out of our schools by going to keepmeaslesout.org.
Call today to make an immunization appointment at 303-451-0123.
Low- and no-cost immunizations are available for uninsured children and adults*. We also accept:
- CHIP+, Medicaid, and Medicare - Bring your card with you to the appointment.
- Medicaid - except we do not take Kaiser or Denver Health Medicaid
- Medicare part B and D
- CHP+ accepted - state Managed Care or Colorado Access HMO only
- Private insurances, except we are unable to bill Kaiser Permanente and select private insurances
- Out-of-pocket costs vary for non-routine vaccines
* Please note that low cost and no cost immunizations for adults are only possible while funds are available.
Office Location and Hours
Below is a list of our clinic locations, including dates and times for immunizations. Call us today to make an appointment at 303-451-0123.
15400 E. 14th Place
Aurora, CO 80011
|Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1-3 p.m.|
|Castle Rock Office|
410 S. Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
|Call for an appointment|
4857 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
|Fridays from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.|
|Lone Tree Office|
9350 Heritage Hills Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124
|Call for an appointment|
1401 W. 122nd Avenue, Suite 200
Westminster, CO 80234
|Tuesdays from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.|
|*Appointments available on select days|
**Bring your immunization record with you to every visit
***HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Routine childhood immunizations are given at birth, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 to 18 months, 4 to 6 years, 11 to 12 years and 16 to 18 years.
- Annual influenza vaccines/flu shots are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
- Schools require certain vaccinations and your children may need additional vaccines before kindergarten and sixth grade.
Not sure if your child needs vaccines? Call your child's regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123. You can also drop-in at on of the Shots for Tots and Teens Saturday clinics.
- Immunizations are not just for children.
- Stay up-to-date with the recommended immunizations for adults to keep you healthy.
- Adult immunizations are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, high-risk conditions, locations of travel, and previous vaccinations.
- Annual influenza vaccines (flu shots) are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Make an appointment with your regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123 to stay up-to-date and healthy.