Tri-County Health Department provides confidential birth control services for men and women, which help prevent unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
Our services include annual health examinations, birth control supplies and counseling, emergency contraception, testing for pregnancy, STDs and HIV/AIDS, and community education and outreach. We can help you choose the best birth control method for your body and your lifestyle.
We offer low cost or no cost confidential services.
Our family planning clinics are staffed by highly qualified registered nurses, consulting physicians, nurse practitioners and certified nurse midwives who have the training necessary to meet the varying needs of our clients.
Find a clinic location near you. Call 303-363-3018 to schedule an appointment.
• Birth control counseling and supplies, including condoms
• Emergency contraception (Plan B and ella)
• Pelvic exams
• Pap tests
• Breast exams
• Pregnancy tests and counseling for pregnancy options
• Testing and treatment of some sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Fees for Services
- eat a healthier diet
- shed those pounds you swear you’re going to lose
- reduce your risk for developing pre-diabetes or diabetes. You’ll find out your glucose value.
Fees for birth control services and supplies are based on a sliding scale according to income level.
All records are strictly confidential.
Birth control/family planning services are available to anyone regardless of age, marital status, income or proof of residence.
Plus, you can speak with a health educator for FREE!
During your Family Planning visit, you also have the unique opportunity to speak with a health educator for FREE. It won’t take long, and you’ll discover all kinds of helpful ways to: