Open Records Request

Requests for public records made pursuant to the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) must be submitted in writing with a completed TCHD CORA Request Form, by hand delivery, U.S. Mail or by facsimile transmission, and must be specific as to the records sought. TCHD will not accept email requests for records. If a request for records is received that is not specific as to the records sought, TCHD will ask the requesting party for clarification of the request.

TCHD CORA Request Form
TCHD Open Records Policy

If you wish to request a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, please select the following link:
Environmental Site Assessments