Syringe Access Services
This is a safe, legal, non-judgmental place to get free injection supplies confidentially. We provide outreach, education, and syringe exchange services for people who inject drugs and their partners in the Aurora area, especially along Colfax Avenue.
Injecting drugs can lead to infections such as HIV and Hepatitis C Virus. By having this service, we can reduce these infections by providing people who inject drugs with sterile, safer injection supplies and safe disposal of needles. We also refer clients to substance abuse treatment and prevent overdose by providing Naloxone, an anti-overdose medication.
Syringe Access Services is Open
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 1 - 4 p.m.
It Takes A Village, 1475 Lima Street, Aurora, 80010
Call 303-363-3077 or email Syringe Access with any questions.
Get safer injection supplies
Other services offered
- Enrollment and education about legal rights
- Syringe Disposal at syringe access service sites and during street outreach
- Referrals to health care, health care access programs and community resources
- On-site vein/wound care, wound care education, and wound care kits
- Overdose prevention education and Naloxone kit distribution
- Mental and behavioral health navigation and referrals
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing and counseling