Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
As we are entering a possible 4th Wave, regardless of public health orders, let’s continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and get back to the things we love by practicing #SafeSix and getting vaccinated. Get weekly email updates by signing up
- April 16: Tri-County Health Department First Amended Public Health Order Simplified COVID-19 Dial
- April 16: Colorado counties and municipalities respond to COVID-19 locally
- April 13: Colorado pauses use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after joint FDA and CDC announcement
- April 9: Tri-County Health Department issues public health order to extend dial
- April 7: State expands at-home COVID-19 testing program to all public-facing employees
- April 6: COVID-19 P.1 variant detected in Colorado
- April 5: Tri-County Health Department Amends Face Covering Order to Require Masks Indoors Only
- April 2: CDC's new guidance on how fully vaccinated people can safely travel
- April 2: Governor Polis to Extend Statewide Mask Order for 30 Days
- April 1: More than one million Coloradans are fully vaccinated
- March 29: State releases guidance on Spring holiday and gatherings
- March 10: TCHD reflects on the one-year anniversary of living life during the COVID-19 pandemic (Español)
All people in Colorado 16 years and older are now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine according to the state's vaccine distribution plan. Vaccine supply remains limited at the federal level so it may take a number of weeks to get an appointment for a vaccination.
Download our Where to Get My COVID-19 Vaccine flyer in English and Spanish.
Review our Local Datadashboard and dial metrics
Review these tips to take care of yourself and others
Find a testing site near you
Ask a Question
Contact our COVID-19 Call Center
Our call center is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday to answer questions from providers, businesses, and the public. Call 303-220-9200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colorado Vaccine Call Center
Call 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926) or go to covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine for general COVID-19 vaccine questions.
Colorado Health Emergency Line for the Public (CO HELP)
Call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 for answers in many languages. Email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.