Partner Communication Resources
Download and post updated materials
|Practice Safe Six community awareness campaign reminds us all to take simple steps we know are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19.|
Let’s work together to get our numbers down and protect our communities by encouraging everyone to hang out together in small groups and #PracticeSafeSix - 1) Stay 6 feet from others 2) Mask up 3) Wash our hands 4) Be extra safe if higher risk 5) Stay home when sick 6) Get tested. www.tchd.org/PracticeSafeSix
Download, Post, and Share
Google DrivePractice Safe Six Campaign, including ongoing promotions for Life with COVID-19 Phase I and II
COVID-19 Resources to Use and Republish
We added some tools and resources to help you and your teams communicate effectively to your communities about COVID-19. We hope this will serve as a great source of support and inspiration for your communications teams. Please check this site frequently for updates and share these materials as appropriate.
- Access social posts and images on Google Drive in the Partner Communications folder.
- Share YouTube videos from our Tri-County Health Department studio
- Get print materials for your office or workplace in multiple languages.
- Access guidance documents for COVID-19, sorted by the audience.
Need additional resources or have questions?
Contact our communications team at email@example.com
Let’s Talk Colorado
All Coloradans benefit when we learn to discuss our mental health, and those of us who need treatment are more likely to seek it when we all agree that mental health is everyone’s responsibility. Review FrameWorks Institute talking points.
- COVID-19 graphics available at https://letstalkco.org/portfolio/covid-19-tools
- Let’s Talk landing page for COVID-19 https://letstalkco.org/covid-19/
When posting about the campaign on social media, keep in mind the following:
- Use “support” instead of “help”
- Use “we” instead of “you”
- Use the hashtag #LetsTalkCo
- Use the CTA: Start the conversation. Go to LetsTalkCO.org to learn more. En Español hablemosco.org.
Colorado Crisis Services
Colorado Crisis Services is the crisis hotline for the state of Colorado and answers calls for the National Suicide Hotline from a Colorado number. Listing both the Colorado number and the national number in news stories or broadcasts is duplicative. Please share the Colorado resource.
- Graphics and video assets available at https://coloradocrisisservices.org/toolkit/general-campaign
- Messaging options and talking points at https://coloradocrisisservices.org/press
Copy to add to social posts, webpages, etc:
Call the Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text TALK to 38255. You can also use the online chat feature at http://coloradocrisisservices.org
STEP UP COLORADO
State’s COVID-19 media campaign that encourages Coloradans to follow public health guidelines to reduce the spread of the virus. The campaign models mask wearing and physical distancing. These are the most effective steps we can take to prevent transmission of the virus. The state developed STEP UP Colorado concurrently with the Spanish-language campaign, “Échale Ganas Colorado.
2-1-1 Resource Navigators are available to help by phone, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Dial 2-1-1 to be connected to resources such as housing, child care, health care and food, rental, utility and financial assistance, and more. Calls are confidential and multilingual. Dial 2-1-1, or visit www.211colorado.org.
Colorado Mask Project
The more Coloradans who wear face masks, the better we can slow the spread of #COVID19. Do your part at ColoradoMaskProject.com — check out mask patterns, make your own, wear them, and share them. #DoingMyPartCO #ColoradoMaskProject
Download and share their marketing materials at www.coloradomaskproject.com/science
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Review their 5 ways to make the most of your cover page.
Additional COVID-19 Communication Resources
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has communication resources available for partners.
- CDC has free communication resources including videos, graphics, fact sheets, and posters.