|Effective Nov. 24: Public Health Order requiring face coverings for all individuals 2 years of age and older in public indoor spaces. Review the full order and additional resources on our Public Health Order page.|
The state is now offering an on-site Workplace Vaccination Program for employers, unions, and trade associations of any size. There is no charge, and the state coordinates staffing, logistics, and vaccine supplies. Enroll today!
Federal Vaccine Mandates
COVID-19 Vaccine Providers and Testing Sites
- Download our Where to Get My COVID-19 Vaccine flyer in English and Spanish. Get additional facts and provider information on our COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.
- Find information on regional and at-home testing options can be found on our COVID-19 testing page.
Our Business Re-Opening Task Force supports local businesses with COVID-19 mitigation measures, working through vaccine mandates, and answering business questions. We know you have questions and we want to help. Sign up today for our upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Business Webinars Series
Register for the next four bi-weekly sessions starting Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 3 p.m. via Zoom on Mitigating the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace: Vaccine Mandates, Masking, Quarantine, and more. Topics include the COVID-19 mitigation practices in the workplace, vaccine mandate updates, and responses to your questions.
Previous Business Webinar Recordings
Tuesday, November 9, 3 p.m.
Watch the Zoom recording: Vaccine Mandates, Masking, Quarantine, and More
Tuesday, October 26, 3 p.m.
COVID-19 Mitigation Measures and Vaccine Mandates.
Tuesday, October 12, 3 p.m.
Returning to Work and Paid Leave
Employer Tax Credits
Some employers may receive tax credits for sick leave wages and family leave wages they paid. Review the IRS COVID-19 Related Tax Credits to find out if your business qualifies and for instructions for how to claim your credit.
Vaccination Promotion in the Workplace
Cleaning and Ventilation Resources
- Strategies to get customers to follow your COVID-19 policies, Homeless Training Institute
- Sample Script for Businesses About Wearing a Mask, TCHD
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19, CDC
- Civil Rights Guidance for Employers - Google Drive, DORA
- COVID-19 and the ADA, Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws, EEOC
- Local Print Materials, TCHD
- Contact our communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional materials.
- State Power the Comeback posters
- National Print Materials, CDC
|Print Sign: Mask Required In This Business||Print Sign: Mask Required In This Building||Print Sign: Please Wear A Mask In This Building||Print Sign: CDC Recommends Everyone Wear a Mask Indoors|
|8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11English | Spanish |