Safer at Home Guidance for Businesses
Call for Business Support Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ask your business question or get guidance on requirements by contacting our Business Re-Opening Task Force (Spanish Translation Available). Contact us at email@example.com or 720-713-6030.
Business Recovery Webinar Series every Friday in November at 10 a.m.
Join our Business Re-opening Task Force for our weekly webinar series for businesses. Get the latest updates on guidance and county movement within the Colorado Dial Framework.
Most of the time will be saved for live questions and answers with our Policy Manager, Mellissa Sager, JD. (Spanish translation is available)
Register for this webinar.
Watch Webinar Recordings
Reopening FAQs and Guidance
- Safer at Home - Frequently Asked Questions | En español
- Business checklist | En español
- Guidance for Businesses, CDPHE
- Symptom Screening, CDPHE
- COVID-19 Indoor Air Ventilation Webinar
|Handling Challenging Situations in the Workplace: Customers without Masks, Homeless Training Institute|
|Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19, CDC|
Event Guidance and Application Form
- Event Application Form during COVID-19, TCHD
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you need to fill out this form for you event
- Indoor Events, CDPHE
- Outdoor Events, CDPHE
- Guidance for Drive-In Events, TCHD
- Guidance for Small Events, TCHD
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Space Calculator, CDPHE
Returning to Work Guidance
Signs and best practices available for print
The following print materials are developed to support COVID-19 recommendations and Public Health Orders. All materials are free for download. You can also find additional posters on symptoms, sick, symptoms, and other important information on our Print Materials page. Contact our communications team at email@example.com for additional materials.
Co-brand with our Parks and Recreation Yard Signs 24x18
|English: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print|
Spanish: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print
|English: 8.5 x 11 Blue | Red|