School Leaders and StaffOur school task force is working with local schools and district leaders in providing COVID-19 support and resources. Ask your questions such as information on reopening guidance and how to report a positive case in your school.
Contact Covidschools@tchd.org for all schools in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties. Continue to refer back to this page for updated information as things change often.
Parents and Guardians of School-Aged Children
We are working daily with schools and districts in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties to keep your kids healthy as they return to school this year. If you have a question or concern about your specific school, reach out to your school or district leaders for more information.
Report a COVID-19 Case or Outbreak at Your School
Complete the form for School and Childcare Case and Outbreak Reporting. After submitting the form, we will reach out to you to assist you with the response.
You can also review our case investigation process, including our contact information, to learn about how we work together to reduce transmission and keep staff and students safe.
Watch Recorded School Webinars
August 20: Connecting with School District Leaders Webinar Recording
September 3: Connecting with School District Leaders Webinar Recording
September 17: Connecting with School District Leaders Presentation Slides
October 15: Connecting with School District Leaders Webinar Recording
- Tri-County Health Department School District Case and Testing dashboard
This dashboard includes counts and rates for both cases and testing with the ability to filter by date range and age group. By default, the dashboard is filtered by all cases. Select the filter on the left side to narrow down the time period and the incidence rate.
- Reopening Schools Health Guidance, CDPHE/CDE
- Cases and outbreaks in child care and schools, CDPHE
- Implementation tips for CDPHE's Cases and outbreaks in child care and schools Guidance, TCHD
- Colorado Department of Education Toolkit, CDE
- Guidelines for a Safe Return to School, Children's Hospital Colorado
- KN95 Masks for Colorado Schools, CDE
- Strategies for Schools, Metro Denver Partnership for Health
- When to Quarantine, CDC
- Guidance for Learning Pods, DHS