Are you interested in becoming a Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care center? Join Tri-County for a free training for child care professionals on April 3. You’ll learn about infant feeding and how to best support breastfeeding families. Details:
- Wednesday, April 3, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Every Child Pediatrics – Thornton Community Room, 9197 Grant St., Thornton
- 2.5 clock hours in health, safety and nutrition
- Free prizes for your center
- Complimentary dinner will be provided
Space is limited so RSVP today at https://bit.ly/2Vijp03 or 720-200-1577. To learn more about becoming a Breastfeeding friendly Child Care provided, visit https://www.tchd.org/726/Breastfeeding-Friendly-Child-Care.