Household Chemical Roundups
Reservation Required! Space is limited.
Appointments are required and will be limited to 150 people on a first come, first serve basis. Bring proof of residency and your credit or debit card only (no cash accepted) for the $25 required fee. Get more information by reviewing our flyer and press release.
|Location||Date and time|
|Joint Services Center|
17801 E. Plaza Drive, Parker
|Friday, November 20|
8 a.m.- noon
|Items you can bring||Items you cannot bring|
For more information on acceptable and unacceptable items at Veolia’s Colorado Recycling Center webpage.
|No electronic waste, tires, flares, or medical wastes are accepted at these events.|
|For this year's event, we do not need volunteers at this time. Thank you|
If you are unable to attend this event, we also offer a Door-to-Door service for a limited 20 households per month through June 2021 for a $25 fee.to schedule your appointment.
Outside of Household Chemical Roundup dates, the following drop-off sites are available for a charge with reservation:
|PaintCare: Free paint disposal|
Find a drop-off site near you
|Rooney Road Recycle Center|
151 S. Rooney Road
Golden, CO 80401
9131 East 96th Avenue
Henderson, CO 80640
|Clean Harbors Environmental|
4721 Ironton St #B, Denver, CO 80239
3600 E 48th Avenue
Denver, CO 80216
Enter location and waste to find sites near you
*There are no drop-off sites available in Arapahoe County or Douglas County.
Household hazardous waste disposal services for Arapahoe County are organized by the towns, which should be contacted for further information.
- Aurora: 303-739-7372
- Centennial: 1-800-449-7587
- Cherry Hills Village
- Englewood: 303-762-2349
- Glendale: 1-800-449-7587
- Greenwood Village: 1-800-449-7587
- Littleton: 303-795-3834
- Sheridan: 303-738-9426
- SE Metro Stormwater Authority
- Unincorporated Arapahoe County (including Foxfield and Deer Trail): 1-800-449-7587
- Adams County no longer participates in the Household Chemical Roundup Program.
- Residents with questions can contact Katie Keefe at 720-523-6986 or visit Adams County household chemical roundup webpage.
- Call Veolia Environmental Services to schedule an appointment at 303-526-8155 or online
- 2018 Adams County Annual Report
Household Chemical Roundup Events
Safe Handling of Household Hazardous Items
Additional Household Hazardous Resources