Household Chemical Roundups
Household Chemical Roundup Mini Pop-Up Events
In response to safety precautions involved with the pandemic, our event structure has changed. We are now offering appointment-only mini pop-up events for Douglas County residents. Please provide proof of residency and a $25 credit card-only fee. Non-Douglas County residents will be charged $90.
|Douglas County Fairgrounds|
500 Fairgrounds Road Castle Rock, CO 80104
|Saturday, June 19|
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|Follow our registration link to sign up!|
|Acceptable Items to Bring||Unacceptable Items|
Electronic Waste for Douglas County Residents
3251 Lewiston St, Aurora, CO 80011
Hours: Weekdays 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
One Saturday per month 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Visit the Website for more information
Bring proof of residency for free disposal
Outside of Household Chemical Roundup dates, the following drop-off sites are available for a charge with reservation:
|PaintCare: Free paint disposal|
Find a drop-off site near you
|Rooney Road Recycle Center|
151 S. Rooney Road
Golden, CO 80401
9131 East 96th Avenue
Henderson, CO 80640
|Clean Harbors Environmental|
4721 Ironton St #B, Denver, CO 80239
3600 E 48th Avenue
Denver, CO 80216
Enter location and waste to find sites near you
*There are no drop-off sites available in Arapahoe County or Douglas County.
Household hazardous waste disposal services for Arapahoe County are organized by the towns, which should be contacted for further information.
- Aurora: 303-739-7372
- Centennial: 1-800-449-7587
- Cherry Hills Village
- Englewood: 303-762-2349
- Glendale: 1-800-449-7587
- Greenwood Village: 1-800-449-7587
- Littleton: 303-795-3834
- Sheridan: 303-738-9426
- SE Metro Stormwater Authority
- Unincorporated Arapahoe County (including Foxfield and Deer Trail): 1-800-449-7587
- Adams County no longer participates in the Household Chemical Roundup Program.
- Residents with questions can contact Katie Keefe at 720-523-6986 or visit Adams County household chemical roundup webpage.
- Call Veolia Environmental Services to schedule an appointment at 303-526-8155 or online
- 2018 Adams County Annual Report
Safe Handling of Household Hazardous Items
Additional Household Hazardous Resources