Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Important COVID-19 Information!
Tri-County Health Department WIC Program is completing all appointments by phone. WIC benefits have not changed including WIC foods, nutrition counseling, referrals and support. WIC is enrolling new families that qualify.
- Call the closest WIC office to your home from the numbers listed on the bottom of this page to schedule an appointment. We are enrolling new families on the program.
- WIC will call you at your scheduled appointment time if you are currently enrolled on the program. If you need to update your phone number, please call your WIC clinic listed below.
- Leave a voice mail with your name and phone number when calling our offices if your call is not answered, you will receive a return call. Our staff may be working at off-site locations and are checking the voice mail messages throughout the day.
- Appointment text reminders have temporarily been stopped. Call your WIC office if you need benefits.
- New eWIC cards can be mailed so you do not need to leave your home.
- If you need a breastpump, please call your WIC office to make arrangements.
- For COVID-19 updates press the red button at the top of this page.
WIC provides free nutritious foods and nutrition education to improve the health of participating families that include pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children up to the age of 5 years. .
- Each person on WIC receives food valued at $57 each month. Foods contain specific nutrients to promote good health and growth.
- WIC provides eating tips, parenting support and referrals to other programs you are interested in.
- All families are welcome - moms, dads, grandparents, kinship care and foster parents.
- Families can apply for WIC at anytime.
- Colorado WIC Participant Rights and Responsibilities: English Spanish Russian Arabic Burmese Nepali Somali
- WIC has staff trained in lactation to support you on your breastfeeding journey! Click here for a breastfeeding resources, including videos of how to assemble and use WIC breast pumps.
It’s Easy to Join
- Call the office you would like to go to from the list below, leave a voice mail. You will receive a call explaining the program and to see if you qualify.
- You may also request an appointment online by clicking the Request An Appointment button on this page.
- If a family member participates in Medicaid, SNAP or TANF they will automatically qualify financially.
- This pre-screening tool.will show you if you qualify.
- Nutritious foods to improve your health. This is the list of foods on the program (español and other languages.)
- Free nutrition counseling with Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and caring, qualified staff you can trust and who care about you.
- Breastfeeding support provided by staff trained in lactation.
- Referrals to other community partners to assist your family, for example dental care or SNAP.
If you have questions about shopping with your eWIC card please let us know by clicking the button below.
WIC has staff trained in lactation to support you! WIC also has a variety of breastpumps to meet your needs. Breastfeeding resources can be found here and include videos on how to assemble and use WIC breast pumps.
Our Baby Cafe is going virtual! Baby Cafe USA is a national network of free breastfeeding drop-ins, combining information with a relaxed, fun environment for moms to chat and learn from experts and each other. Join us every Tuesday at 1 pm through video chat. If you would like to attend, fill out the short form here and you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the Baby Cafe. If you do not receive a reply after filling out the form, email Jen at email@example.com. All are welcome.
Call the Tri-County Health Department Office near you
WIC services are provided by phone from all locations during the COVID-19 pandemic to eliminate in-person visits
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Days and hours may vary by location
All clinics can be reached by the phone number listed below (even if temporarily closed to the public or without WIC staff on site)
** Temporarily closed to the public or do not have WIC Staff onsite
Aurora East: Colfax/Chambers
15400 E 14th Place
Aurora, CO 80011
Aurora South: Chambers/Hampden 15192 E Hampden Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Aurora West: Alton/Colfax
9000 E Colfax
Aurora, CO 80011
1100 E. Colfax Avenue
Bennett, CO 80102
30 South 20th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601
410 South Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
4201 E 72nd Avenue
Commerce City, CO 80022
589 S Banner Street
Elizabeth, CO 80107
4857 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Every Child Pediatrics -Thornton **
9197 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80229
(Monday - Thursday)
9350 Heritage Hills Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124
North Broadway: 70th/Broadway 7000 North Broadway
Denver, CO 80221
Salud WIC Commerce City** 6255 Quebec Parkway
Commerce City, CO 80022
Aurora Health and Wellness
10680 Del Mar Parkway
Aurora, CO 80010
1401 W 122nd Avenue
Westminster, CO 80234
Tri-County Health Department has the largest network of WIC clinics in Colorado, serving an average caseload of over 20,000 clients. Last year, this federal program provided over $14.5 million dollars in direct assistance to local Tri-County families, which also helps our local economy.