Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Important COVID-19 Information!
Tri-County Health Department WIC Program is completing all appointments by phone. WIC benefits have not changed including WIC foods, nutrition counseling, referrals and support. WIC is enrolling new families that qualify.
- Clients are encouraged to stay home.
- WIC will call you at your scheduled appointment time. If you need to update your phone number, please call your WIC clinic or email email@example.com
- Leave a voice mail when calling our offices, you will receive a return call. Our staff are working from off-site locations and need your name and phone number to return your call.
- Appointment text reminders have temporarily been stopped. Call your WIC office if you need benefits.
- Tri-County Health Department’s WIC services are considered necessary services for people to maintain the safety and essential operations of your house. Residents of Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties will not violate the Stay at Home Public Health Orders if they come to get WIC services like breast pumps or eWIC cards.
- For COVID-19 updates press the red button above.
WIC provides free nutritious foods and nutrition education to improve the health of participating families that include pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children up to the age of 5 years. .
- Each person on WIC receives food valued at $57 each month. Foods contain specific nutrients to promote good health and growth.
- WIC provides eating tips, parenting support and referrals to other programs you are interested in.
- All families are welcome - moms, dads, grandparents, kinship care and foster parents.
- Families can apply for WIC at anytime.
- Colorado WIC Participant Rights and Responsibilities: English Spanish Russian Arabic Burmese Nepali Somali
- WIC has staff trained in lactation, breastfeeding classes and breast pumps to support you on your breastfeeding journey! Click here for a breastfeeding resources, including videos of how to assemble and use WIC breast pumps.
It’s Easy to Join
- Call the office you would like to go to from the list below, leave a voice mail. You will receive a call explaining the program and to see if you qualify.
- You may also request an appointment online by clicking the Request An Appointment button on this page.
- If a family member participates in Medicaid, SNAP or TANF they will automatically qualify financially.
- This pre-screening tool.will show you if you qualify.
- Nutritious foods to improve your health. This is the list of foods on the program (español and other languages.)
- Free nutrition counseling with Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and caring, qualified staff you can trust and who care about you.
- Breastfeeding support provided by staff trained in lactation.
- Referrals to other community partners to assist your family, for example dental care or SNAP.
If you have questions about shopping with your eWIC card please let us know by clicking the button below.
Call the Tri-County Health Department Office near you
(Some sites are temporarily closed, call numbers listed)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
(days and hours may vary by location
Aurora West: Alton/Colfax
9000 E Colfax Avenue
Aurora, CO 80011
Aurora East: Colfax/Chambers
15400 E 14th Place
Aurora, CO 80011
Aurora South: Chambers/Hampden
15192 E Hampden Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Bennett (temporarily closed for WIC services)
1100 E. Colfax Avenue
Bennett, CO 80102
30 South 20th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601
410 South Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
4201 E 72nd Avenue
Commerce City, CO 80022
Elizabeth (temporarily closed for WIC services)
589 S Banner Street
Elizabeth, CO 80107
4857 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Every Child Pediatrics -Thornton (temporarily closed for WIC Services)
9197 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80229
(Monday - Thursday)
Lone Tree (temporarily closed)
9350 Heritage Hills Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124
North Broadway: 70th/Broadway 7000 North Broadway
Denver, CO 80221
Salud WIC Commerce City (temporarily closed for WIC services) 6255 Quebec Parkway
Commerce City, CO 80022
Stride WIC (temporarily closed for WIC services)
Aurora Health and Wellness
10680 Del Mar Parkway
Aurora, CO 80010
1401 W 122nd Avenue
Westminster, CO 80234
Tri-County Health Department has the largest network of WIC clinics in Colorado, serving an average caseload of over 20,000 clients. Last year, this federal program provided over $14.5 million dollars in direct assistance to local Tri-County families, which also helps our local economy.