The Tri-County Health Department will dissolve entirely on December 31, 2022.
Adams County Residents: On January 1, 2023 the Adams County Health Department will begin providing all public health services including all Environmental Health services. Please visit Adams County Health Department for more information.
Arapahoe County Residents: On January 1, 2023 Arapahoe County Public Health will begin providing all public health services including all Environmental Health services. Please visit Arapahoe County Public Health for more information.
Douglas County Residents: Beginning September 1, 2022, the Douglas County Health Department assumed responsibility for all Environmental Health services in Douglas County. On January 1, 2023 the Douglas County Health Department will begin providing all public health services. Please contact 720 643-2400 or visit Douglas County Health Department for more information.
Update owner or facility contact information for your business
- Complete our Food Program Change of Address or Ownership form and either:
Food and Special Event Information and Resources
Please select from our topics or use our search function. If you have questions that you can not find answers to here, call 303-220-9200.
- Farmers’ Market: Information for selling food at farmers markets
- Food Trucks and Push Carts: If you are interested in starting a food truck, trailer, or push-cart business
- Foodborne Illness and Complaints: How to submit a complaint
- License and Plan Review: If you are interested in starting a food business or need information for remodeling or building a new food establishment
- New Food Regulations: FDA Food Code 2013 goes into effect on January 1, 2019.
- Health Inspections: Our free inspection report searches for facilities in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties.
- Special Events: Find information on selling food at fairs and celebrations.