Public Health Orders
Mask Orders Expiring in Adams and Arapahoe Counties
See our answers to Frequently Asked Questions on the Lifting of Local Mask Orders and more information on the rationale for this change.
Mask Order for Schools and Child Care Facilities - Expired Feb. 5, 2022
- Second Amended Public Health Order requiring facial coverings in all individuals aged 2 years and older in schools and child care settings: English (Expired Feb. 5, 2022)
Masks Required in Public Indoor Spaces - Rescinded Beginning Feb. 5, 2022
- Public Health Order requiring face coverings for all individuals 2 years of age and older in public indoor spaces: English | Spanish.
- Order Rescinding Public Health Order requiring face coverings for all individuals 2 years of age and older in public indoor spaces: English
Current Statewide Public Health and Executive Orders
All state public health orders are available on the state’s webpage.
- Eleventh Amended Public Health Order 20-38, issued by the CDPHE
- Executive Orders, issued by Governor Polis
Current Federal Orders
- Order Requiring Face Coverings on All Public Transportation, CDC
- Renewal of the Determination that a Public Health Emergency Exists Nationwide as the Result of the Continued Consequences of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic, HHS
State Law Requirements Related to COVID-19
- Employers must ensure paid sick leave policies are consistent with state law and communicate those policies to employees.
- Review the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment’s Paid Leave Under the Healthy Families and Workplaces Act Interpretive Notice & Formal Opinion (En Español) and Colorado Workplace Public Health Rights Poster (En Español).
- Individuals who have a positive COVID-19 test, have symptoms of COVID-19, or are getting ill and think they might have COVID-19 must isolate at home away from others as described in CDPHE’s How to Isolate guidance.
Protect Yourself and Others
Stay safe and protect each other by taking simple steps such as social distancing, wearing face masks, washing your hands, getting vaccinated, staying home when you are sick, increasing outdoor airflow when indoors, and getting tested if you were around someone with COVID-19.
Expired Public Health Orders
For all past and present public health and executive orders issued by the State of Colorado, visit CDPHE’s Public Health and Executive Orders page.
The following Tri-County Health Department public health orders are no longer in effect:
- Amended Public Health Order requiring facial coverings in all individuals aged 2 years and older in schools and child care settings: English (01/01/2022)
- Public Health Order requiring facial coverings in all individuals aged 2 years and older in schools and child care settings: English | Spanish (09/01/2021)
- Public Health Order Requiring Facial Coverings for Schools and Child Care Settings English | Spanish (08/23/21)
- Public Health Order Simplified COVID-19 Dial (04/16/21)
- Public Health Face Covering Order (04/09/21)
- Adams County Curfew (12/07/20)
- Adams County Dial Mitigation (10/16/20)
- Arapahoe County Dial Mitigation (10/16/20)
- Extending Stay at Home Order (4/25/20)