Free COVID-19 Testing Sites in Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties
To find a COVID-19 testing site near you, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Map of FREE Testing Sites or review the list below. Please see details about registration and results for each provider below the table.
Call 911 or go to an emergency room if you are having a medical emergency. Tell the 911 dispatcher your symptoms. For COVID-19, a medical emergency means severe respiratory symptoms such as increased shortness of breath or breathing difficulties. Only go to an emergency room if you are having a medical emergency, not to be tested.
Free BinaxNOW COVID-19 Testing at Home
All Coloradans reporting to in-person work or interacting with the public for their job can register and enroll in the Binax At-Home program to order free COVID-19 tests. Get details and enroll today on the state's Binax At-Home rapid COVID-19 testing program webpage.
|Location||Hours||Provider||Pre-registration and Test Results flyer|
|Aurora - Aurora Center for Active Adults|
30 Del Mar Circle, Aurora
Located in the parking lot
|Monday - Saturday|
8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays and holidays
|Aurora - Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning Center|
15771 E 1st Avenue
|Aurora - Instructional Support Facility|
5416 S. Riviera Way
|Bennett - Community Center|
1100 E. Colfax Avenue
|Castle Rock - Robert A. Christensen Justice Center|
4000 Justice Way, Castle Rock
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
(Replaces the Douglas County Fairgrounds testing site)
|Centennial - Centennial Center Park|
13050 E. Peakview Ave.
(East of Arapahoe Rd & Peoria)
8 a.m. 6 p.m.
|Commerce City - Adams City High School|
7200 Quebec Parkway
|Englewood - SOAR Academy|
4107 S. Federal Blvd.
|Englewood - Pirates Cove Water Park|
1225 W Belleview Ave
|Littleton Park and Walk|
190 East Littleton Blvd.
|Lone Tree - Canvas Credit Union|
10000 Park Meadows Drive
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
English I Spanish
|Northglenn - Crossroads Church|
(partnership with 9Health)
10451 Huron St
|Parker - EchoPark Stadium (offers saliva testing)|
11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd
Thornton Fire Department
English | Spanish
|Westminster - Fat Cats|
10685 Westminster Blvd
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Testing site is closing May 31
|Westminster High School|
6933 Raleigh St.
Registration and Results
- You do not have to register, but you can pre-register to speed up the process.
- No identification card, social security number, or insurance needed.
- Results: Get your test results within 4 business days by registering online on MAKO Medical's website, texting MAKO to 66349, or calling their testing customer service at 719-416-5857.
- Review MAKO's Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Testing
- Testing locations listed are open until the time listed or until supplies run out.
- Pre-register online or text COVID to 720-902-6398.
- Call STRIDE at 303-7STRIDE (303-778-7433) or email events@STRIDECHC.org for assistance.
- Get additional details at stridechc.org/covid-19.
- STRIDE will attempt to bill your insurance first for the cost of the test; however, if the insurance claim is denied, you will not receive a bill from STRIDE.
- Results: STRIDE will call you with your results. You can also access your results by signing up for STRIDE’s patient portal – My Health Connection in partnership with UCHealth. Learn more about the patient portal.
- Registration is required.
- Make your appointment and check the hours at each site online at COVIDCheck Colorado.
- For additional assistance, email their customer support at email@example.com, submit an inquiry online, or call 720-419-1087
- Results: Results are available within 72 business hours from PrimaryBio. If you test positive, you will receive a phone call from a telehealth clinician. If your results are delayed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-419-1087.