Update on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
The CDPHE has asked providers to temporarily stop administering the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine based on recommendations from the FDA and CDC. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are still being administered. Please contact the Colorado Vaccine hotline, 877-CO VAX CO (877-268-2926), or Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 call center at 303-220-9200 if you have additional questions about the J&J vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
Coloradans 16 years and older can get a COVID-19 vaccine
Due to increased supply, more vaccine appointments are becoming available at local providers. Check with your pharmacy to see if they are offering the vaccine. If you have had problems finding a nearby appointment at a convenient time, now is a good time to check again.
Walk-in & Drive-through Vaccination Sites
You can now get vaccinated without an appointment at three of the state’s community vaccination sites. The schedules for the three walk-in/drive-through sites:
- Ball Arena in Denver, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday. Appointments are also available.
- The Ranch Events Complex in Loveland, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Saturday. Appointments are also available.
- Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday - Monday. Appointments are also available.
Vaccinations are being offered across the metro Denver region by hundreds of vaccine providers. Check with your own healthcare provider or hospital to see if they are offering the vaccine or try these resources:
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Spotter: Identifies COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings at Colorado pharmacies. Updated every minute.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Provider State Map: Map of providers who may have vaccine appointments available.
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine hotline: 1-877-268-2926
- Tri-County Health Department Clinics: Online scheduler to make your appointment at one of our clinic locations.
- Where to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine flyer
- Know your rights about the COVID-19 vaccine
Community Vaccination Sites
State's Community Vaccine Sites: All vaccines are free with no co-pay. The community vaccination sites ensure the COVID-19 vaccine is administered equitably and efficiently as vaccine eligibility expands.
The following providers require registration and a scheduled appointment for the vaccine. No walk-ins will be accepted.
|Vaccine Provider||Contact Information|
|Dick's Sporting Goods with Centura Health|
|Kaiser Permanente | flyer|
members e-visit | non-members
current patients | non-patients
|STRIDE Community Health Centers||303-360-6276|
|Clinica Family Health||303-650-4460|
|Salud Family Health Centers||303-697-2583|
|Lincoln Health - Arapahoe County|
|Castle Pines Vaccination Center (Former Safeway #196)|
|King Soopers/City Market Pharmacies|
|Sam's Club Pharmacy|
|Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy|